iOS Shortcut: Slo-Mo Video.
Create slo-mo from any video.
We often find when editing video that some clips would have been great if we had shot them in slow motion for a poetic effect. This shortcut slows a normal video (and its audio) down by half for an emotional, slightly-jittery effect.
##How to run.
- Open video in the Photos app.
- Tap the Share icon.
- Choose Slo-Mo from the menu.
- While this shortcut purposely includes slo-mo audio to give you more creative possibilities, most editing apps (like iMovie) let you turn the audio off.
- To make the clip even slower at one-fourth speed, just run the copied slo-moed video through the shortcut again.
- Video shot at 60fps will look and sound smoother than video shot at 30fps.
You can support the creation of new shorctuts by buying me a coffee below.