Recipe: Sun-Dried Tomato Pizza Sauce
I almost dare not call this a sauce. It’s thick and potent, so you just brush a little across the dough. Great for an amazing flatbread pizza that goes great with just a salad and Lambrusco.
- 2 Tablespoons of Amore Sun-Dried Tomato Paste
- 1 teaspoon Amore Garlic Paste
- 2 teaspoons Oregano, dried
- 1/2 teaspoon Fennel
- 1 teaspoon Honey
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- Mix well.
- Let sit covered on the counter few hours so the flavors mingle.
- Brush lightly onto pizza crust.
Why buy me a coffee? No third-party ads, no affiliate links, no tracking cookies. Just honest content. Thanks.