Recipe: Microwave Easter S’mores
A great way to start the S’more season (long before you fire up the grill for the year) is to make them in the microwave. And if you already have some Reese’s Eggs and Peeps lying around for Easter you don’t need to buy anything, since everybody’s got McVittie’s. Don’t they? (Graham crackers work fine too.) The beauty of these is that you can’t eat more than one, since they’re so filling.
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Egg
- Marshmallow Peep
- 2 McVittie’s Digestive Biscuits (keeps it healthy?)
- Place the egg on the bottom McVittie.
- Microwave for 15-30 seconds (until the eggs is soft and the chocolate is starting to melt.)
- Place the Peep on top.
- Microwave for 10-15 second more (until the Peep inflates.)
- Press the other McVittie on top.
Tasty? I’ll give you more recipes if you buy me a coffee below.
Why buy me a coffee? No third-party ads, no affiliate links, no tracking cookies. Just honest content. Thanks.