iOS Shortcut: Double Time Video.
Create comedic fast speed from any video.
I’m not sure why a double speed video always gets a laugh, but it may have something to do with seeing so many jittery Keystone Cops videos. Whatever the reason, speeding up a video and adding a bit of whimsical music behind it can bring a smile to those boring birthday party videos. This shortcut speeds up a normal video (and its audio) up by twice.
Get the Double-Time Flix shortcut
##How to run.
- Open video in the Photos app.
- Tap the Share icon.
- Choose Double Time from the menu.
- While this shortcut purposely includes sped-up audio to give you more creative possibilities, most editing apps (like iMovie) let you turn the audio off.
- To make the clip even faster at 4X speed, just run the copied double-time video through the shortcut again.
- To complete the old movie effect, edit the copy in Photos by desaturating to black and write and adding the Vivid Warm filter.
You can support the creation of new shorctuts by buying me a coffee below.
Why buy me a coffee? No third-party ads, no affiliate links, no tracking cookies. Just honest content. Thanks.